Posted on 2011/02/09 Comments
A free tool to visualize .swf file for Mac OS X. Better quality (bug fixed, built-in swf parser and performance) than SWFVisualizer (Flash online app).
- Visualization of .swf file as a tree of tables. It should help people to understand the SWF File Format.
- Drawing the vector shapes with Quartz 2D API.
- Edges and Colors can be previewed.
- A Shape could be drawn in step by step to know how a shape constructed by edge records.
- Fast zoom-in/out over Core Animation.
- BFS Traversed.
- Small (483KB) and support both i386 and x86_64.
Posted on 2010/07/26 Comments
Released on 2010/07/26.
- Support FillType of LINESTYLE2 with lineGradientStyle().
(HTML5: canvas.stokeStyle = gradient;.)
- Support LINESTYLE and LINESTYLE2 preview.
- MetaData Tag support (server side).
- Colorize with shadow, gradient and alpha with more details.
- Extend the zooming cache to (fullScreenWidth, fullScreenHeight) but cost more memory.
- Improved full screen scale mode (NO_SCALE).
- ASDoc Documentation (and code refinement).
Posted on 2010/07/20 Comments
Released on 2010/07/20
- Uploading progress.
- Support trace back function. (press left key on the focused object.)
- Support trace into function. (press right key or click on the highlighted text.)
- Support Zoom In/Out by up and down key.
- Information Filter:
Hide ShapeRecord by default. (Manually enabled with the checkbox of “Show ShapeRecord“).
Posted on 2010/07/17 Comments
Released on 2010/07/17
- Auto translate the generated canvas code to the 1st quadrant.
- Improved usability
- No more waiting while parsing. (Progressively parsing)
- Smooth Zooming like iPhone OS. (Scale cache with bitmap like iPhone OS.)
Posted on 2010/07/13 Comments
Released on 2010/07/13
- Tool tip shows the object type when zoom is less than 30%.
- Optimized parsing performance, support more than 5000 objects(tiger.swf).
- Code Refactored.
- LINESTYLE is not rendered.
Posted on 2010/07/10 Comments
Released on 2010/07/10
- Support JSON Data Visualization.
- Upload *.SWF file support. Fill size should be less than 10MB.
- Style configuration support. Color and font did matter a lot.
- Memory usage. Every load would do garbage collection first
- Reduce CPU usage. (default set to 30 FPS.)
- Zooming on mouse cursor.
- SWF parser bug fixed while parsing DoABC tag.
- Gradient Fill preview matrix correction.
Posted on 2010/07/09 Comments
1. Progressively redrawn SHAPE
Shape is redrawn progressively by click on it. (Show the drawing sequence clearly.)
2. Full Screen support.
Click to switch to full screen mode
3. Enhanced visual contrast.
- Arrow of the vectors are refined.
- Text quality are refined.
- Translate the preview drawing to the 1st quadrant.
4. SWF Parser: JSON format changed
JSON object type info (more…)
Posted on 2010/07/07 Comments
Faster and consistent user interface for fun
- UI performance optimization. (much faster now.)
- Visualization for fun.
- Consistent UI Style.
- Chrome 5.0.375.99 failed on Canvas gradient rendering. (Chrome’s issues)
Posted on 2010/07/04 Comments
- Preview the canvas drawing by generated canvas code. (Supports Firefox, Safari, Chrome.)
可預覽 Canvas 程式碼的結果。
- User interface and code refinement for better performance.
Simple, Easy and Light Weight:
- Click SHAPEWITHSTYLE and get the results (Code and Preview).
點一下 SHAPEWITHSTYLE 即可自動產生程式碼與預覽結果。
- Canvas 2D Context is a light weight (faster) drawing design than SVG, and the generated canvas code were within a single 2D context.
由 SWF 轉換而來的程式碼只需要一個 Canvas 2D Context 即可畫出所有圖形, Rendering 較快且較 SVG (more…)
Posted on 2010/07/02 Comments
SWFVisualizer 0.2.2 is updated:
Support Left Fill Style
- Support left fill style (FillStyle0).
Use a faster algorithms to generate the paths without finding connected paths. And much lesser number of paths was genertated than Smokescreen.
- Bug fixed: Rotated gradients support.