A free tool to visualize .swf file for Mac OS X. Better quality (bug fixed, built-in swf parser and performance) than SWFVisualizer (Flash online app).
- Visualization of .swf file as a tree of tables. It should help people to understand the SWF File Format.
- Drawing the vector shapes with Quartz 2D API.
- Edges and Colors can be previewed.
- A Shape could be drawn in step by step to know how a shape constructed by edge records.
- Fast zoom-in/out over Core Animation.
- BFS Traversed.
- Small (483KB) and support both i386 and x86_64.
Something you should know:
- Bitmap filled shapes are not supported yet.
- Morphing shapes are not supported yet.
- Only show 2000 tables to prevent running out the memory since each table is a CALayer.
- Max Depth: Limit the traversing depth for big SWF if you are only interesting with Tags only.
- Left Key to trace back to the parent of the focused table.
- Rigth Key to trace into the focused row(yellow bar) if it’s detailed in another table.
- Mouse Scroll to Zoom-in and out.
This is only a self training project. I would be glad to get your email to know if you like it.
Although this is a free tool, it’s NOT allowed to distribute this software without my agreement.
All rights are reserved.