除了 F2C 以外，現在 VisualSWF 也被 Softpedia 收錄啦～
至少可以知道寫出來的程式還是有用的，不少人都開始對我的 swf parser 產生興趣了，而且還是不同領域的，
從沒賣過 source code，該怎麼辦咧？
A free tool to visualize .swf file for Mac OS X. Better quality (bug fixed, built-in swf parser and performance) than SWFVisualizer (Flash online app).
- Visualization of .swf file as a tree of tables. It should help people to understand the SWF File Format.
- Drawing the vector shapes with Quartz 2D API.
- Edges and Colors can be previewed.
- A Shape could be drawn in step by step to know how a shape constructed by edge records.
- Fast zoom-in/out over Core Animation.
- BFS Traversed.
- Small (483KB) and support both i386 and x86_64.
Something you should know:
- Bitmap filled shapes are not supported yet.
- Morphing shapes are not supported yet.
- Only show 2000 tables to prevent running out the memory since each table is a CALayer.
- Max Depth: Limit the traversing depth for big SWF if you are only interesting with Tags only.
- Left Key to trace back to the parent of the focused table.
- Rigth Key to trace into the focused row(yellow bar) if it’s detailed in another table.
- Mouse Scroll to Zoom-in and out.
This is only a self training project. I would be glad to get your email to know if you like it.
Although this is a free tool, it’s NOT allowed to distribute this software without my agreement.
All rights are reserved.
Released on 2010/07/26.
- Support FillType of LINESTYLE2 with lineGradientStyle().
(HTML5: canvas.stokeStyle = gradient;.)
- Support LINESTYLE and LINESTYLE2 preview.
- MetaData Tag support (server side).
- Colorize with shadow, gradient and alpha with more details.
- Extend the zooming cache to (fullScreenWidth, fullScreenHeight) but cost more memory.
- Improved full screen scale mode (NO_SCALE).
- ASDoc Documentation (and code refinement).