A Taiwanese loved programming since 10 years old. Although Taiwan is a desert of software, I just can’t change what I loved. It’s my way looking for the truth in the part of the world I reached.
|Born||1977 (start programming in 1987)|
|Speaks||Chinese, English, Japanese|
Security related system
- Delphi Pascal
- RS232 programming (protocol and registers)
- RSA in colledge.
Linux Kernel & Drivers
- kernel thread survey
- inode, task_struct
- some drivers for specific chipsets.
- ELF file format (mkelf)
- PCI configuration, North/South bridges
- CPU/MMU related (cache, GDT, LDT, IDT.. etc..)
- Setup for c runtime.
- Hardware layout (just a few).
Remote upgrade system
- Cramfs: mkcramfs/packcramfs (endian patches)
- Images building(dependency control) and version control
- Partition layout design
- Robustness design
- Mozilla Gecko
- crikee (a small Gecko based browser for embedding system)
- xptcall for SH4
- NPAPI related (NPRuntime, Scriptable plugins..etc..)
- Ant browser hacks
- Java applet
- EMCAScript Specification (ECMA-262 3rd/4th/5th editions)
- FlashPlayer porting/optimization
- Flash programming (AS/AS2/AS3)
- SWF File Format
- AVM survey (DoAction so far.. AVM2 is todo)
- Animation related (motion and color tweening, easing, bounce, transformations, etc…)
- Design and implemented the standalone FlashPlayer as a Set-Top application platform without any browser. (Demo to Adobe in 2005)
Team Lead (Supervisor for New Tech in Foxconn – 2006 ~ 2009)
- Architect and frameworks design
- Bring OOAD/UML/Design Patterns to the team in the early of 2007.
- Building/VCS/Auto test system (most on dependency control)
- Projects Management
- Project Leader
- Define requirement with customers
- Solutions survey and proposal creation.
- Schedule management
- Team coordination
- Gnash internal hacks (Scriptable plugin patch on 0.8.5 to make Gnash plugin scriptable)
- Learning Objective-C/C++ (Objective-C Runtime) (2010/05)
- swfparser (written from scratch in C++, depend on libstdc++ and libz only) (2010/05)
- SWFVisualizer (Online visualization the format of .swf, work with swfparser) (2010/06)
- VisualSWF (SWF format visualizer – my first Mac OS X application) (2011/02)
- F2C (SWF to canvas converter on Mac App Store) (2011/03)
- SWF to PDF Converter (2013/10)
- App Icon Resizer (2013/11)
- ORB Reader for Mac (2014/01)
- ORB Viewer for iPad (2014/02)